TereScope® 2000 –Up to GE
The carrier class TereScope® 2000 operates at data rates of 2
Mbps to 1.25 Gbps. TereScope 2000 systems are used for medium
distances and support a wide variety of protocols at full duplex
at wire-speed. The more popular protocols are supported, but the
power supplies and interfaces are not modular (unlike the TS4000
and TS5000), and a more compact aiming head is used, to reduce
system cost. This balance of a basic set of features with
multiple transmitters and a large aperture receiver in the large
form factor offers a lower cost solution while still maintaining
the increased robustness of the large form-factor links. Several
TS2000 models are available: TS2000/E1 (or T1), TS2000/4E1 (or
4T1), TS2000/100, TS2000/155, TS2000/G and TS2000/G-F.
TereScope® 2000 systems, like all TereScope units, are deployable within a matter of hours. TereScope 2000 supplies a connectivity that reaches up to 4.1 km and supports various protocols. The TS2000 has two transmitters and an 8” RX lens - these features almost eliminate any scintillation influence and enhance the transceiver’s reliability.
TS2000/100 - Supports Fast Ethernet. This transceiver has a copper 100BaseTX interface. The TS2000/100 low voltage version (V3) has a Power over Ethernet (PoE) configuration.
The TS2000/155 - Supports 4 operational modes: E3, T3, Fast Ethernet and OC3 (155 Mbps). It is possible to order optional Open Protocol or customized protocol (should be specified in the order).
The TS2000/G is offered for FiberChannel and Gigabit Ethernet applications, as well as a fusion option (TS2000/G-F with SFP interfaces for FiberChannel and Gigabit Ethernet).
- Accommodates 1.0625 & 1.25 Gbps networks, for protocols such as: Fiber Channel and Gigabit Ethernet, or 1 to 155 Mbps networks, for protocols such as: E3/T3, Fast Ethernet, FDDI, ATM, OC-3 and STM-1
- PoE (power over Ethernet) in the TS2000/100 model
- Distance up to 4100 meters
- Built-in dry contacts
- SNMP – optional (in TS2000/G and TS2000/G-F the SNMP is included)
- SFP interface for the TS2000/G-F
- Alignment using both visual feedback and received power indicators
- Fast deployment
- License-free operation
- Remote management options
- Weatherproofing: IP66
- Secure transmission
- Eyes safety Class 1M
- Chain multiple connections
- FUSION - Failover to radio backup (TS2000/G-F only)
- Operating at wide temperature range
- Low voltage (35-60VDC) and High voltage (100-240VAC) models
- Low consumption
- MTBF more than 10 years
- Heating: All systems have an internal air circulation feature, based on dissipation of the power supply heat.